Community Safety Guidelines
As of June 9, 2021 Bistro 101 will be open Wednesday through Saturday for dinner service. We are closely following best practices and guidelines being issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), public health orders, and government officials to do our part in minimizing the risk of COVID-19. These are the procedures and guidelines we are following to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
- Seating will return to 100% capacity in the Hoff Mall, outdoor, and bar seating areas. The interior dining room will be reserved for large groups only. Dining guests will be sat at a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Bar guests will be accommodated as long as there is seating available for every guest. If there is no room at the bar and your table is available, we invite you to be seated and order drinks from your server.
- Servers will bring items to the table as necessary, including silverware, water glasses, and side plates. No service items will be placed on tables before guests are seated.
- Servers are not required to wear masks; however, let your server know if you would prefer that they do so.
- Face coverings for guests are welcome, but not required.
- We ask employees and guests to continue maintaining social distancing practices when possible. In particular, we ask that you do not approach our open kitchen, server stations, or service pick up window at the bar. If you would like to speak with a chef, please ask your server to pass the message along.
- All tables and the bar have a bottle of 80% alcohol-based hand sanitizer for guests to use.
- All objects or surfaces that may have been touched by a previous guest, will be cleaned and sanitized before seating new guests.
RESERVATION POLICY AND PROCEDURES
- We strongly recommend making a reservation for all dining times throughout the week. Reservations will be highly prioritized for seating. Walk-in diners will be accommodated as best we can. As always, we welcome walk-in guests at the bar for drinking and/or dining, if space allows.
- To allow for proper sanitization between guests, and to provide you with the fullest dining experience, we ask that you arrive promptly for your reservation. If you arrive early for your reservation, we ask that you wait at the bar, if space is available, or outside (weather permitting).
- If you or any member of your dining party feel unwell, we request that you stay home and reschedule your reservation.
GUEST AND EMPLOYEE SAFETY
In addition to following the Wisconsin Department of Health Services safety guidelines for restaurants:
- All employees have been encouraged to become fully vaccinated.
- Employees are asked to monitor their health and stay home if sick. Employees will be tested with a temporal thermometer before beginning their shift. Employees with a temperature of 99˚F or higher will be sent home. Temperature will be documented on a Temperature Tracking form.
- All employees will adhere to the WI Department of Health’s guidelines for handwashing and sanitizing surfaces. Employees are neither required nor prevented from wearing Personal Protective Equipment (masks, disposable gloves) according to their comfort level.
- 80% alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be available for employees to use.
- All high touch surfaces will besanitized frequently.
- Employees will clean and sanitize all objects or surfaces that may have been touched by a previous guest before seating new guests.
- Employees who do not feel comfortable will not be required to work, and their job will be available when they are ready to return. At times, this may impact our service capacity.