Gilda's Club Red Doors Golf Outing
Monday, September 9, 2019
Join us at Nakoma Golf Club for the "Best Tasting Round of Golf" benefitting Gilda's Club of Madison. This year, Bistro 101 will be serving a Savory Pork Candy and Seasonal Apple Pie Cheesecake. For more details and to purchase tickets, visit Gilda's Club Madison Fundraising Events
BBQ and Beer with Raised Grain Brewery
Monday, September 30, 2019, 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Celebrate autumn and join us as we welcome Tim Benvenuti from Raised Grain Brewing Company in Waukesha for a BBQ and beer-pairing dinner. Reservations required, and seats are limited. Arrival begins at 6:00 pm, and dinner will begin at 6:30 pm.
- Amuse Bouche: Texas-style Brown Sugar-cured Pork Belly Taco paired with Naked Threesome IPA
- Appetizer: Yakitori Boneless Chicken Wings with Teriyaki and Yuzu Sauces paired with Boxcar's English Amber
- Salad: Vietnamese Crispy Brisket Salad with Mint Lime Dressing paired with Cranberry Rosé
- Soup: Smokey Shrimp Bisque with Heirloom Potatoes paired with Paradocs Red
- Entrée: Moroccan Lamb Shoulder with Berbere Tomato Sauce and Israeli Couscous paired with Docktoberfest
- Dessert: Grilled Peach on Grilled Vanilla Pound Cake with Brown Sugar Bourbon Glaze
Tickets cost $90, which includes an amuse bouche and five courses with beer pairing, tax, and gratuity. To reserve your spot, stop by the restaurant or call us at 608-437-9463. We do not accept reservations via e-mail or social media. Payment is required at the time of reservation. No refunds provided for cancellations made within seven days of the event.